Saturday, December 7, 2013

Full Circle

This morning it clicked. It all became full circle.

And what I mean by that is the verse, Psalm 37:3 "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness" made complete sense to me. 

After hearing Louie Giglio preach on this verse 2 years ago,  I have plastered it on my mirrors at home and here at school it sits on my dresser so I would constantly be reminded of it. I have sat and pondered this verse over and over and dwelled deeply on it. But I never understood the beauty of cultivating faithfulness until now. 


When you declare in the midst of confusion and messiness that HE is still good, HE will come to you and give you the desires of your heart.  When you decide that no matter what HE is worth it all and you are faithful to HIM, HE will reward you tenfold. I can guarantee you that. Because God makes good on His promises. Because He is 100% faithful to you and when you decide to do the same, a stunning collision happens and beauty in its purest form comes to you. When He comes, you better believe He is going to bring His best. 


Utter Joy.


Community.


Abundance of Grace. 


Overwhelming Love. 


Life to the Full. 


The weaker I become, the stronger and more solid HE becomes. As this semester is coming to an end this is something I have known. It's a really beautiful thing when Christ is all you've got and He becomes your stronghold and refuge. There's absolutely no better place to be. 


God rewards faithfulness, not success my friends. So wherever life finds you right now, cultivate faithfulness and see his goodness come to you. His goodness will stop you in your tracks and stun you in the best way possible. Trust me. If you could see into my heart right now it would have Psalm 37 etched on it and be echoing Meredith Andrew's Worth it All album. That's the best way I can describe my reaction to His goodness :) 



1 comment:

  1. Mallory, you rock! You'll always be my Mal-Pal!

    ReplyDelete